Microlearning - Early Childhood Education
Aspire's Educational Publishing (EPA) award-winning Early Childhood Education and Care suite of Microlearning modules have been developed by childcare professionals, with all videos filmed in operating early learning centres.
These modules have been created to bring learning to life through:
- video demonstrations of key concepts, giving learners an insight into the real life experiences of child care professionals
- unscripted responses to FAQs from current industry professionals
- interactive scenarios and activities to assess knowledge
What you get:
- 12 months of unlimited use access to the modules*
- platform branded to look like your organisation
- easy integration to your LMS
- certificate of completion
- dashboard to track student usage
- Training guides with useful suggestions and tips to get the most out of the resources
The modules are designed to be used in conjunction with any training material and are the perfect tool to increase volume of learning.
To view a demo, or place an order, please visit our Early Childhood Education and Care Microlearning catalogue.
For purchasing options or more information, contact your Account Manager on 03 9820 1300 or [email protected]