Aspire Learning Resources has partnered with Exemplar Learning to deliver learning content and assessments as a fully online product.
NEW eLearning resources are now available for:
- CHC33021 Certificate III in Individual Support
- CHC33021 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing)
- CHC33021 Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability)
- CHC30121 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC50121 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business
For the Learner:
- Comprehensive learning content covering current industry practices, procedures, real-life examples and case studies.
- A variety of self-grading assessments, quizzes, multiple choice, case studies and short answer questions
- Learning Checkpoints at the end of each topic help to monitor learner progress
- Discussion forums that facilitate dialogue between learner and trainer
For the Trainer:
- Access to Trainer only resources, including PowerPoint slides, Delivery Plans, comprehensive Mapping and suggested solutions to the Final Assessment
- Monitor and review learner progress against the unit of competency at both individual and class levels
- Create and review class information and enrol learners into the units
- The Lighthouse Student Management System monitors learner progress against the unit of competency. Colour coding helps recognise learners overall progress and identify issues.
- Review and grade learners’ final assessment tasks
Depending on whether you are a training organisation, TAFE or Secondary College, we have a pricing option to suit you. Contact our Customer Success Team for more information.
To arrange a free demonstration or to place your order, contact us at
- 1800 935 959
- [email protected]