Learner guides are available for:
- CHC33021 Certificate III in Individual Support
- CHC42021 Certificate IV in Community Services
- CHC43121 Certificate IV in Disability Support
- CHC52021 Diploma in Community Services
Each CHC Community Services learner guide contains a number of features that will help students get the most out of the unit, including:
- NEW Videos: QR codes link to relevant videos with tasks for the learner.
- NEW Links: For further external reading and website content relevant to the topic.
- NEW Callouts: Highlight key learning points to help learners revise for their assessments.
- NEW Margin Definitions: Key terms are defined where they first appear to help consolidate understanding.
- NEW Glossary: To assist learner revision of key concepts
- Learning Content: Covers the elements, performance criteria, performance evidence and knowledge evidence of the unit of competency.
- Examples and case studies: Includes workplace examples and case studies.
- Practice Tasks: Enable learners to check their progress after completing each section.
- Topic Summaries: Key learning points are summarised at the end of each topic.
- Learning Checkpoints: Features a variety of questions, testing learners’ comprehension
Available in: Print, eBook or Bundle options.